The Social Network for Musicians
We believe that music has the power to change the world for good. To us, music is a universal language, allowing people from all over the world to communicate on a deeper level. We want to create a community that unites musicians everywhere. A place where you can connect with others to exchange ideas, share your knowledge and develop your talent. A place where you can get your music heard and appreciated. This place is Drooble.
To achieve our mission, we provide the following tools and features:
- Drooble Radio – a music streaming service that plays original songs added by artists from all around the world
- Karma points – an online currency, useable solely on Drooble. You earn them when you contribute to the community by being active on the website, getting positive feedback for your content from others and by promoting Drooble on other social media and platforms. Karma points can be spent on the various promotion features we offer.
- Promotion features such as “Tune of the Day”, “Artist of the Day” and “Video of the Day” where artists could feature their content and make it visible to thousands of people.
- Drooble Blog – regularly posting articles on various music-related subjects and interviews with both Drooble users and musicians who are not yet part of the platform
- Our advanced search algorithm helps people search for musicians, filtering results by specific tags – location, instrument, genre or whether they are students or teachers. The platform also makes suggestions to users to follow certain musicians whom they may be compatible with, based on their tags and activity.
- Showcasing original musical content & Social networking services – profile creation, newsfeed, messaging, commenting, posting, following and sharing text or multimedia
- Free Apps for musicians – including an online Metronome and Chromatic Tuner
- Teaching platform – any user can list themselves as a teacher or student and can give or take music lessons on the website
If you’re a member of the press and would like to write about Drooble, please contact our PR Department: [email protected]
Media & Downloads